1. Sarah Eason, widow of Col. William Jones left a will in Brownsville, Tennessee which details the children with exception of the two unknown sons..
2. After Col. William Jones' death Sarah sold the plantation to the Sessoms family with their pledge to care for her deceased husband's grave and the entire family moved to Haywood County, Tennessee.
Benjamin Franklin "Frank" JONES
1. Frank moved to White County, Arkansas in 1845.
Col. William JONES
1. William Jones was a Colonel in the Hertford County, North Carolina militia and served in the North Carolina House of Representatives from 1811 - 1816.
Dr. James Cherry JONES
1. Tennessee Cousins lists James C. Jones as one of the first doctors in Haywood County.
2. According to family records he was very brilliant but was an alcoholic.