Roy Kent LITTLETON
1. Occupation: Hydrologist
Brandi Yvonne LINDSEY
1. Occupation: School Teacher
Gary Steve LITTLETON
1. Gary & Beverly divorced in 1989...no issue...
Sgt. Calvin Eugene "Sarge" HAYES
1. Calvin retired from the U.S. Air Force after 22 years as a Tech Sergant. He had just recently retired from Fleming Foods after 20 years employment.
2. This writer, Earl L. Jones, remembers Calvin as a kind individual. When my mother, his Aunt Argie, had cancer and was receiving cemotherapy in Oklahoma City, he almost insisted that she stay with him during that process. I know he loved his mother and immediate family.
3. He grieved that his first son was so distant and would not reconcile with him.
4. No greater "host" than Cousin Calvin!
5. CALVIN HAYES
DEL CITY --- Services for Calvin E. "Sarge" Hayes, 63 , Del City, were 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Bill Eisenhour Funeral Home Southeast Chapel. Military graveside services were at Sunny Lane Cemetery.
Mr. Hayes died May 17, 1993. He was born July 12, 1929 in Ada.
At (after) 22 years, he retired from the United States Air Force as a tech sergeant. He recently retired from Fleming Foods after 20 years employment.
Survivors include his wife, Gerry, of the home; two sons, David R. Hayes, Midwest City, and Eddie E. Hayes, Ada; a daughter Melissa L. Crawford, Norfork, Va.; his mother, Gracie M. Mears, Harrah; four sisters, Lee Franklin, Del City, Betty Bobo, Fort Worth, Texas, Pat Henson, Ada, and Phyllis Hayes, Okmulgee; three grandchildren; and two stepgrandchildren.
1. Edith Dawson & Calvin Hayes were never married.