Oliver Bliss HAYES
1. Bookkeeper at Crane Paper Mills, Dalton, Massachusetts
2. Still living 1882
Marshall Cram HAYES
1. Education: William Collecge 1884
Henry Lindsley HAYES
1. Educated at Nashville, and began the practice of law in Chicago, Illinoios, whence, about 1857, he removed to Lake Village, Chicot, Arkansas, where he spent the remainder of his life.
2. He was Judge of Probte for many years and after retiring from the Bench, resumed his legal practice.
Margaret Ellen LEWIS
1. Graduate of Tennessee Female Institute, Knoxville and of the "Old Academy" of Nashville.
2. A fine singer and pianist.
Margaret Lewis HAYES
1. Resided in Knoxville with her uncle Thomas A. Lewis in 1884.
Rev. Isaac LEWIS
1. Early Methodist Minister of Virginia
1. Drygoods merchant in New York
2. Retired and lived at 24 W. 15ht St. New York City
3. Still living in 1882