John Hunter HOLLINGSWORTH "Jr"
1. John Jr. was still living at 104 E. 196th Street, Bronx, New York in 1963.
Charlotte Elizabeth HOLLINGSWORTH
1. Charlotte lived at 1899 St. Jude's Avenue, Belfast, Ireland.
Rev. Samuel Hollingsworth MOORE
1. Samuel was a Medical Missionary in New Zealand.
1. On the 1881 Census, James listed his occupation as "Carpenter".
Mary Ann HOLLINGSWORTH
1. On the 1881 Census his occupation is listed as "carpenter"
1. Eve was a well-known actress.
Nicholas James HOLLINGSWORTH "Jr"
1. Nicholas was a cheese make in Plum Hollow, Ontario, Canada, before he came out West in 1907.
2. He was also a cheese maker in Edmonton for the Northern Alberta Dairy Pool.
3. He won a gold medal at the Chicago Worlds Fair in 1933.
1. Gordon moved from Canada to California.