1. Mr. Napper was in the field and escapted the Indian attack on his wife and children.
Frances "Fannie" ALLEY
1. In a letter written from Metamora, Indiana, by Samuel Alley, to Dr. Lyman C. Draper, dated April 28, 1884 it states that Frances was killed by Indians in 1777 along with her five children near Fort Blackmore.
1. This little girl was about half grown.
1. In a letter written from Metamora, Indiana, by Samuel Aley, to Dr. Lyman C. Draper, dated April 28, 1884 states: My father's sister, Fanny Napper and her five (5) children were killed and scalped by Indians near Fort Blackmore.
Larry Wesley SMITH
Larry & Sandra Smith
P. O. Box 1580
Silver City, NM 88062
1. Katie has a daughter and is expecting another one in September 2004.
Robin Kaye LAWSON
1. e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Robin lived in Modesto, California (2009)