1. Richmond was left as an orphan when his father died in the Battle of Kings Mountain and then his mother died soon after that.
2. Richmond was taken in by a neighbor....that seems to be John and Elizabeth Reed of Greenville County, South Carolina.
3. Richmond married their eldest daughter and sent to Barren then on to Garrard County, Kentucky, where after his first wife died, he married Elizabeth Bates.
Sanford Benjamin KUYKENDALL
1. Sanford Benjamin Kuykendall was a Primitive Baptist Minister.
Pvt Richard Elmer KUYKENDALL
1. Elmer was a PVT. Tex. Co. E. 147 Inf. WWI
Francis "Frank" Marion KUYKENDALL
1. Peggy Cordoer reports that she is a great grandaughter of Frank Marian Kuykendall.
2. Alternate date of death 8 Jul 1927, Ellis County, Texas.
1. Brandie Beard reports that she is grand daughter of this lady.