1. Alternate date of marriage: 17 Sept 1843...
Henry Clay HOLLINGSWORTH
1. Henry & Martha lived in Mahaska County, Iowa and later in Gage County, Nebraska.
1. The name could be Albertine A.
Dr. Horace Franklin CANNON
1. Horace Cannon had studied medicine at Quaker School, in view of the information we find in the Quaker Meetings, we wonder if he ever did actually become in good standing.
2. He was drowned in Sugar Creek when trying to cross it in the dark during a high flood. Though his body was never recoved, a clavicle (collar bone) was found in the Spring and Gulie took it to be her husbands and kept it until her own passing, about 1880 in Tuscola, Illinois, when it was placed in the coffin with her.
Guilelma Marie HOLLINGSWORTH
1. Name may be spelled Gulielma.
2. She was disowned from Marlborough Meeting of Quakers (Randolph County) in North Carolina for marrying Horace Cannon, which implies that Horace was not a Friend in good standing at the time of the marriage.