Charlotte Amanda HAYES
1. Resided in Staten Island, New York, in 1882
Rev. Philander John PERRY
1. A Baptist Minister, resided at Thorn Hill, Onondaga County, New York in 1880
1. Occupation: Farmer
2. On Church Covenant at Salmon Brook, 1799, deacon 1811 to 1827
3. Blind for three years before his death.
Kim LaVar GRONEMAN
1. Occupation: In the early years, worked for my father doing construction and millwork.
2. Education: Degree In Electronic Engineering Technology.
3. Went to work for the U. S. Government.
4. Lived in Dale County, Virgnina
5. Lived in Tingewick, Englan d for 3 years.
6. Went to work for Novell in 1991 and currently a Technical Manager over online communities.
7. Residence: Cedar Hills, Utah.
Jack LaVar GRONEMAN
1. Military: Served in the United States Marine Corps.
2. Occupation: Carpenter - General Contractor.
3. Residfence: Cedar Hill, Utah.
4. Hobbies: Camping