Dora Angeline TUCKER
1. Dora was sister to Martha (wife of Milton).
Col. John BARROW "I"
1. Member of Provincial Congress.
2. Colonel in Militia.
3. Justice of Peace.
4. Delegate to Halifax Convention.
5. Representative in North Carolina House.
6. Will prepared 1781.
7. Will probated 1790.
Perry Enoch HAYES
1. On 20 Jul 1996, (Hayes Family Reunion) at Ruidoso, New Mexico, this writer, Earl L. Jones, had the privilege of meeting and getting "first-hand" information from Imogene, Buck, Doris & Gus...What a nice visit.
2. Other info from Jimmy Don Hayes...Cemetery Records IOOF Farmersville, Texas 2 May 1972.
Sarah Frances "Fannie" SPRINGER
1. Sarah died in rest home.
Eldred Andrew "Buck" HAYES
1. Buck shot his left arm off with a 12-gauge shotgun just below shoulder @ age 13...
2. He never married.
3. This writer, Earl L. Jones, had the privilege of meeting and visiting with him and a couple of his sisters up at the Hayes Family Reunion 4-19-96.
4. Dorothy Dunlap called to report the death of "Buck"on 22 Aug 2002. He had been sick.
William Marion "Pa" HAYES
1. William & Birtie's marriage was performed by William's brother-in-law John Hilger.
Birtie Lula SMITH
1. Birtie was born 5 miles South of Farmersville.
2. She was saved in 1910 and Baptized in a lake in Collin County, Texas.
Edwin Dwain HAYES
1. Jimmy Don Hayes records shows middle name spelled Dwayne and birthdate of 25 Feb 1918...
William Edward SMITH
1. William was found dead on the Trinity River & had been robbed!
Nancy Catherine BROWNING
1. Nancy was living with, or visiting Wm. & Bertie Hayes at the time she passed away.
2. She lived 84 years, 5 months, & 17 days.
3. The funeral service was held at the Shallowater Baptist Church on 13 Sep 1946 at 3:00 pm with the Rev. Garrett Martin oficiating.
James T. "Jim" SMITH
1. Jim was on his way to get a marriage license and got ran over and killed...
John William SMITH
1. John never married...
2. The funeral was held at the Fielder-Baker Chapel of Farmersville, Texas, with Rev. H. J. Hayes & Rev W. L. Lofland officiating. The organist was Mrs. Joe Sadler. Bearers were: Charles Hayes, Johnnie Hayes, Carson Hayes, Barney Hayes, Mrcus Lee Smith, & Charles Smith.
3. The memory book put out by the funeral home listed his father as "William Thomas Smith" instead of Edward.
Jessie Lena HAYES
1. Got information from Martha Jacobs Griffey...
Earl HANCOCK "Sr"
1. Earl was a bricklayer...