Anthony Solomon JONES
1. Information from Jonathan B. Butcher, Genealogist, Aug 1982...Deed Book W#l, P.352.
2. Anthony died without a Will, and his widow Mary received dower in his property on 13 Aug 1808.
Olivia Miranda PONCE
1. MARRIAGES: Olivia had been married prior to this bond to Ray A. Guiterrez on 28 Mar 1995 in Albuquerque, New Mexico with no issue from that marriage.
J. Larry TAYLOR
1. Larry Taylor reports that his line comes from the Hollingsworth/Duncan families, both migrated from New Castle, Delaware to Elkton, Kentucky, and into central Arkansas.
2. Larry further reports that he has a cabin near the Springfield Cemetary in Spri8ngfield, Arkansas, where his gggrandfather & gggrandmother are buried and maintains their graves on a regular basis.
1. Soloman's Will of Duplin County 30 July 1830 was proven Aug 1830.