Jackie Milton MC MINN
1. Jackie lives in Harvest, Alabama.
1. Lisa's two children were born by different fathers.
1. Gideon Graham was l/2 Cherokee Indian.
2. GenRef, Inc. &Oklahoma Historical Society shows his Blood Card Nol 1-16 CC #10748, Page 431, Enr #31802, Cherokees - By Blood.
3. Retha's records shows he was born Tahlequah.
John Wesley GRAHAM
1. Blood Card: 1-32 10748
Squire HAGGARD "I"
1. Source: From Family Bible at Martha Louise Graham Winton's house on 24 Nov 2001.
Floyd Edward GRAHAM
1. Floyd was a self-employed farmer.
2. Newspaper clipping reads: MAN FOUND DEAD IN CAR A 61-year-old Francis man was found dead at the wheel of his car in Francis Thursday about 4:30 p.m. Floyd Graham, who is a resident of Francis, apparently died of natural causes, according to investigating officers. His car was halted at a stop sign in the West part of Francis when he apparently suffered an attack and died instantly the officers said.
Margaret Lavon PATTERSON
1. Robert Keith Ward reports that his mother-in-law Lavon Graham as being a techer at Byng, starting there about the Fall of 1957 and retired about 1979.
Mary Elizabeth "Bessie" GRAHAM
1. Mary lived at Ada, Oklahoma in 1964 at time of her father's death.
Lela Arbeta GRAHAM
1. Lela lived at Artesia, New Mexico in 1964.
2. She lived at Lovington, New Mexico in 1970.