Daniel Trammell HOLLINGSWORTH
1. Bobby R. Huggins book shows Anson County, North Carolina as place of birth.
2. Daniel & Mary were Cousins.
1. Daniel & Mary were First Cousins via OHIO.
1. Mary was disowned from the Quakers of the Cane Creek Meeting, South Carolina 24 Mar 1798 for marrying Daniel who was her First Cousin.
2. Mary & Daniel were First Cousins....via Ohio.
1. Amy never married.
2. Listed in the househod of her sister, Mary, wife of Russell Light, in the 1850 Census of Knox County, Indiana.
3. Another source list this Amy as being born to Benjamin & Phoebe Posey, which, would account for the sister, Mary, wife of Russell Light....looks like more research is neeed here.
1. Thornton & Sarah were First Cousins.
1. Sarah & Thornton are First Cousins.
William L. BOYNTON
1. William probably died in 1835.
2. His Will was probated in Centre County, Pannsylvania, 31 Jul 1835.
3. In the Will, Hester is referred to as "Etty", and she apparently had no children by William.
Hester Elizabeth COLEMAN
1. The birthdates of these children are from tombstones, death certificate, and a descendant of Isaiah.
2. Source of information from Dee Zito 10 Aug 2002.
3. David and Hester Coleman Boynton married 11 Jun 1836.
1. Henry & Mary were First Cousins.
Mary Ellen HOLLINGSWORTH
1. Mary & Henry were Cousins.
Isaiah Coleman HOLLINGSWORTH
1. Isaiah's death certificate (Elk County, Pennsylvania) states that his father named David Hollingsworth, was born in Mill Hall, Centre County, Pennsylvania. (Now Mill Hall is in Clinton County).
2. The death certificate also gives his mother's name as Hester Coleman, birthplace unknown.
1. Alzina Murry was Isaiah's first cousin.
2. Her mother was David's sister, Hannah Hollingsworth.
3. Alzina Murray Hollingsworth's death certificate states that her mother (Hannah Hollingsworth) was born in Clinton County, Pennsylvania.