Winifred Marie WALKER
1. When Winifred was born, her mother was told that she would not live.
2. Winifred broke her back in high school, and she was told that she would never have children!
3. Don't ever tell Winifred that she can't do something!
4. Winifred and Bryant separated in 1948. She and her two sons, Frank & John, moved to Jacksonville, Florida. For about a year they lived with her father, William James Walker, and her step-mother, Beatrice Kelley Walker.
5. As of 5 Nov 2003, Winifred was still living in Jacksonville Beach, Florida @ age 84.
6. She has five children, eleven grand-children, and nine great grand-children, and one great-great grandson.